Tring, Hertfordshire, UK
Administration Apprentice (Champneys College)
Office Manager / College Principal
Champneys is a destination health spa chain with resorts and day spas located in the English counties of Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Leicestershire and Hampshire.
The Administration Apprentice will work at Champneys College, one of the UK’s leading beauty therapy training colleges and will support the office team in order to ensure the effective and timely delivery of all administrative tasks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Logging client enquiries
- Logging student enquiries
- Responding to email enquiries in college inbox and referring onto administrator/office manager as appropriate.
- Responding to email enquiries in college salon inbox and referring onto administrator/office manager as appropriate.
- Reception duties (when students not on reception and to support students) including checking salon voicemail, calling clients back, making appointments.
- Administration of Pamper Days (booking lunches, ensuring enough lockers, robes and flip flops available).
- Respond to existing students’ queries (e.g. college shop)
- Collecting and sending post from main resort daily.
- Patch testing clients.
- Logging stock deliveries and highlighting any omissions.
- Other administrative tasks as required from time to time.
- Good overall standard of general education.
- Experience in a customer service/client facing role.
- Experience of retail and previous use of a till.
- Knowledge and interest in the Beauty and/or Training Industries.
- Good customer service and communication skills using email and phone.
- Good IT skills.
- Ability to learn new administrative processes.
- High level of initiative and problem solving attitude.
- Understanding of importance of maintaining confidentiality.
We offer industry competitive salaries and an attractive benefits package, which includes:
- Contracted 28 days / shifts annual holiday including bank holidays, which increases with service.
- Generous staff discount in the Champney’s boutique and retail offer.
- Employee and family member discount for mid-week residential breaks at Champneys resorts.
- Complimentary staff spa facility day on successful completion of probationary period.
- Subsidised meals whilst on duty.
- Discounted Champneys Club Membership.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Participation in Wider Wallet shopping discount scheme.
- Option to join private healthcare scheme.
- Training and development opportunities.
Some restrictions or variations may apply depending on resort, role and length of service. Our benefits package is subject to review from time to time.