Tunbridge Wells, Kent, UK
Beauty Therapist (Tunbridge Wells Day Spa)
Providing consultations and treatments in a professional manner. Maintaining and improving services to clients, providing a range of face, body, massage, mechanical & electrical treatments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To carry out beauty treatments to the required standards ensuring the specific treatment time is adhered to. Minimum qualification in NVQ level 3 or equivalent is essential
- To give professional advice to guests and promote available treatments
- To promote products along with a full home-care prescription
- To liaise in a positive and constructive manner with appropriate personnel on the day’s scheduled treatments, any changes, additions etc in order to meet the ever-changing needs of guests
- To ensure all equipment is fully operational and clean and report any defects to maintenance via the Spa Manager
- To achieve monthly retail targets
- Ensure all equipment and utensils are appropriately sterilised
- Inform supervisors of any medical conditions or behaviour from guests that is unusual or causes concern e.g. skin conditions, bruising
If you are a dedicated, motivated and positive Therapist with the highest levels of customer care, then we would very much like to hear from you.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD A RESPONSE WITHIN 14 DAYS, YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
Thank you for applying.